How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Brasilia
Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia - Brazil
|Address:||St. de Habitações Individuais Sul QI 9 Conj. 10 - Lago Sul, Brasília - DF, 71625-100, Brazil|
|Phone:||+ 55 61 3364 5876, +55 61 3364 0675|
|Fax:||+55 61 3364 5836|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Brasilia, Brazil can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Brasilia, Brazil, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Brazilian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Brasilia who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Brasilia, Brazil. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia
|Corpus Christi||20 June 2019||Thursday||30 days, 10 hours|
|State Rebellion Day||09 July 2019||Tuesday||49 days|
|Father's Day||11 August 2019||Sunday||82 days|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||104 days|
|Independence Day||07 September 2019||Saturday||109 days|
|Lady of Aparecida||12 October 2019||Saturday||144 days|
|Civil Servants Day||25 October 2019||Friday||157 days|
|All Souls' Day||02 November 2019||Saturday||165 days|
|Republic Day||15 November 2019||Friday||178 days|
|Zumbi dos Palmares||20 November 2019||Wednesday||183 days|