How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Brasilia
Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia - Brazil
|Address:||St. de Habitações Individuais Sul QI 9 Conj. 10 - Lago Sul, Brasília - DF, 71625-100, Brazil|
|Phone:||+ 55 61 3364 5876, +55 61 3364 0675|
|Fax:||+55 61 3364 5836|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Brasilia, Brazil can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Brasilia, Brazil, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Brazilian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Brasilia who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Brasilia, Brazil. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Brasilia
|Carnival||25 February 2020||Tuesday||5 days, 0 hours|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||42 days|
|Good Friday||10 April 2020||Friday||50 days|
|Tiradentes Day||21 April 2020||Tuesday||61 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||70 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||71 days|
|Labour Day||01 May 2020||Friday||71 days|
|Corpus Christi||11 June 2020||Thursday||112 days|
|State Rebellion Day||09 July 2020||Thursday||140 days|
|Father's Day||09 August 2020||Sunday||171 days|