How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Havana
Embassy of Vietnam in Havana - Cuba
|Address:||# 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa., La Habana, Cuba|
|Phone:||+53 7 2041 501|
|Fax:||+53 7 2041 041|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Havana, Cuba can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Havana or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Havana, Cuba, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Cuban applicants or foreign travellers residing in Havana who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Havana, Cuba. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Havana
|Revolution Anniversary Holiday||25 July 2019||Thursday||65 days|
|National Revolution Day||26 July 2019||Friday||66 days|
|Revolution Anniversary Holiday||27 July 2019||Saturday||67 days|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||104 days|
|Independence Day||10 October 2019||Thursday||142 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||218 days|
|New Year's Eve||31 December 2019||Tuesday||224 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||225 days|
|Triumph of the Revolution||01 January 2020||Wednesday||225 days|
|Victory of Fidel Castro||02 January 2020||Thursday||226 days|