How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Le Havre
Embassy of Vietnam in Le Havre
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Le Havre, France. Travellers from Le Havre can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Paris for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Paris (173.0 km)|
|Address||61 Rue de Miromesnil, 75008 Paris, France|
|Phone||+33 01 4414 6400|
|Current time in Le Havre||Friday 11 15, 2019 00:28 AM|
How to get from Le Havre to the embassy in Paris
How to apply
French nationals and foreign visitors living in Le Havre, France can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Paris or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Le Havre, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Le Havre to Vietnam (Average flight time between Le Havre and Vietnam is about 15 hours, 32 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Public Holidays in Le Havre 2019
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||39 days|
|St. Stephen's Day||26 December 2019||Thursday||40 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||46 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||69 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||70 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||71 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||72 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||73 days|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||74 days|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||138 days|