How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Frankfurt
Embassy of Vietnam in Frankfurt - Germany
|Address:||Kennedyallee 49, 60596 Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|Phone:||+49 69 7953 3650|
|Fax:||+49 69 7953 3651|
|Email:||email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office hours:||Monday - Thursday: 9.00 am - 12:00 and 14:00-17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Frankfurt, Germany can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Frankfurt or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Frankfurt, Germany, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Germans applicants or foreign travellers residing in Frankfurt who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Frankfurt, Germany. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Frankfurt
|Assumption Day||15 August 2019||Thursday||29 days, 4 hours|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||47 days|
|Oktoberfest||21 September 2019||Saturday||66 days|
|German Unity Day||03 October 2019||Thursday||78 days|
|Day of Reformation||31 October 2019||Thursday||106 days|
|All Saints' Day||01 November 2019||Friday||107 days|
|Repentance Day||20 November 2019||Wednesday||126 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||161 days|
|St. Stephen's Day||26 December 2019||Thursday||162 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||168 days|