How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Kanpur
Embassy of Vietnam in Kanpur
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Kanpur, India. Travellers from Kanpur can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi (391.8 km)|
|Address||17, Kautilya Marg, Chanakya Puri, Malcha, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India|
|Phone||+91 11 2687 9868 (ext.17 general; ext.38 consular)|
|Current time in Kanpur||Friday 02 28, 2020 02:20 AM|
How to get from Kanpur to the embassy in New Delhi
How to apply
Indian nationals and foreign visitors living in Kanpur, India can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Kanpur, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Kanpur to Vietnam (Average flight time between Kanpur and Vietnam is about 4 hours, 26 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Public Holidays in Kanpur 2019
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||33 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||61 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||62 days|
|National Day||02 September 2020||Wednesday||186 days|