How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Mumbai
Embassy of Vietnam in Mumbai - India
|Address:||Powai Plaza, Central Ave, Hiranandani Gardens, Sainath Nagar, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076, India|
|Phone:||+91 22 2570 2033|
|Fax:||+91 22 2570 2034|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Mumbai, India can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Mumbai or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Mumbai, India, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Indian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Mumbai who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Mumbai, India. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Mumbai
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||47 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||168 days|
|Mannam Jayanthi||02 January 2020||Thursday||169 days|
|New Year's Celebration||02 January 2020||Thursday||169 days|
|Missionary Day||11 January 2020||Saturday||178 days|
|Birthday of Swami Vivekananda||12 January 2020||Sunday||179 days|
|Bhogi||15 January 2020||Wednesday||182 days|
|Pongal||15 January 2020||Wednesday||182 days|
|Sankranti||15 January 2020||Wednesday||182 days|
|Tusu Puja||15 January 2020||Wednesday||182 days|