How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Osaka
Embassy of Vietnam in Osaka - Japan
|Address:||4-2-15 Ichinocho Higashi Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi Osaka 590-0952 Japan|
|Phone:||+81 7 2221 6666|
|Fax:||+81 7 2221 6667|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Osaka, Japan can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Osaka or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Osaka, Japan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Japanese applicants or foreign travellers residing in Osaka who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Osaka, Japan. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Osaka
|Mountain Day||11 August 2019||Sunday||25 days, 4 hours|
|Mountain Day (observed)||12 August 2019||Monday||26 days, 4 hours|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||47 days|
|Respect for the Aged Day||16 September 2019||Monday||61 days|
|Autumnal Equinox Day||23 September 2019||Monday||68 days|
|Health-Sports Day||14 October 2019||Monday||89 days|
|Culture Day||03 November 2019||Sunday||109 days|
|Culture Day (observed)||04 November 2019||Monday||110 days|
|Labour Thanksgiving Day||23 November 2019||Saturday||129 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||168 days|