How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Yonezawa
Embassy of Vietnam in Yonezawa
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Yonezawa, Japan. Travellers from Yonezawa can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo (252.4 km)|
|Address||50-11 Motoyoyogicho, Shibuya, Tokyo 151-0062, Japan|
|Phone||+ 81 3 3466 3311 or + 81 3 3466 3313|
|Current time in Yonezawa||Friday 01 24, 2020 10:55 AM|
How to get from Yonezawa to the embassy in Tokyo
How to apply
Japanese nationals and foreign visitors living in Yonezawa, Japan can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Yonezawa, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Yonezawa to Vietnam (Average flight time between Yonezawa and Vietnam is about 6 hours, 18 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Public Holidays in Yonezawa 2019
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||0 days, 15 hours|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||1 days, 15 hours|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||2 days, 15 hours|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||3 days, 15 hours|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||4 days, 15 hours|
|National Foundation Day||11 February 2020||Tuesday||17 days, 15 hours|
|Vernal Equinox Day||20 March 2020||Friday||55 days|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||68 days|
|Showa Day||29 April 2020||Wednesday||95 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||96 days|