How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Pakse
Embassy of Vietnam in Pakse - Laos
|Address:||No.21 Rd, Pakxé, Laos|
|Phone:||+ 856 3121 4199 or +856 3125 2947|
|Fax:||+856 3121 2058 or +856 3121 4140|
|Office hours:||From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday|
How to apply
Travellers from Pakse, Laos can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Pakse or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Pakse, Laos, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Lao applicants or foreign travellers residing in Pakse who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Pakse, Laos. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Pakse
|BOL Establishment Day||07 October 2019||Monday||13 days, 18 hours|
|Boat Racing Festival||14 October 2019||Monday||20 days, 18 hours|
|That Luang Festival||11 November 2019||Monday||48 days|
|Lao National Day||02 December 2019||Monday||69 days|
|International New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||99 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||99 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||122 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||123 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||124 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||125 days|