How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Yangon
Embassy of Vietnam in Yangon - Myanmar
|Address:||No. 28-29, Kyauk Kone Road, Yankin Township, Yangon, Myanmar|
|Phone:||+95-1 856 6076|
|Fax:||+95-1 855 0220|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday: Morning: 9:00 - 12:00, Afternoon: 13:30 - 17:30|
How to apply
Travellers from Yangon, Myanmar can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Yangon or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Yangon, Myanmar, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Myanmar applicants or foreign travellers residing in Yangon who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Yangon, Myanmar. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Yangon
|Eid ul-Adha Day||11 August 2019||Sunday||21 days, 15 hours|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||43 days|
|Full Moon Day of Thadingyut||12 October 2019||Saturday||83 days|
|Full Moon of Thadingyut Holiday||13 October 2019||Sunday||84 days|
|Full Moon of Thadingyut Holiday||14 October 2019||Monday||85 days|
|Deepavali||27 October 2019||Sunday||98 days|
|Full Moon Day of Tazaungmone||10 November 2019||Sunday||112 days|
|Full Moon of Tazaungmone Holiday||11 November 2019||Monday||113 days|
|National Day||21 November 2019||Thursday||123 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||157 days|