How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Den Haag
Embassy of Vietnam in Den Haag - Netherlands
|Address:||Javastraat 1, 2585 AA Den Haag, Netherlands|
|Phone:||+31 70 364 8917 or +31 70 364 4300|
|Fax:||+31 70 364 8656|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8.30 am - 12:00 and 13:30 - 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Den Haag, Netherlands can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Den Haag or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Den Haag, Netherlands, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Dutch applicants or foreign travellers residing in Den Haag who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Den Haag, Netherlands. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Den Haag
|Ascension Day||30 May 2019||Thursday||4 days, 16 hours|
|Pentecost Sunday||09 June 2019||Sunday||14 days, 16 hours|
|Whit Monday||10 June 2019||Monday||15 days, 16 hours|
|Father's Day||16 June 2019||Sunday||21 days, 16 hours|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||99 days|
|All Saints Day||03 November 2019||Sunday||161 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||213 days|
|St. Stephen's Day||26 December 2019||Thursday||214 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||220 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||243 days|