How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Den Haag
Embassy of Vietnam in Den Haag - Netherlands
|Address:||Javastraat 1, 2585 AA Den Haag, Netherlands|
|Phone:||+31 70 364 8917 or +31 70 364 4300|
|Fax:||+31 70 364 8656|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8.30 am - 12:00 and 13:30 - 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Den Haag, Netherlands can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Den Haag or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Den Haag, Netherlands, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Dutch applicants or foreign travellers residing in Den Haag who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Den Haag, Netherlands. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Den Haag
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||44 days|
|Good Friday||10 April 2020||Friday||52 days|
|Easter Day||12 April 2020||Sunday||54 days|
|Easter Monday||13 April 2020||Monday||55 days|
|King's Birthday||27 April 2020||Monday||69 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||72 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||73 days|
|National Remembrance Day||04 May 2020||Monday||76 days|
|Liberation Day||05 May 2020||Tuesday||77 days|
|Mother's Day||10 May 2020||Sunday||82 days|