How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Waitoa
Embassy of Vietnam in Waitoa
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Waitoa, New Zealand. Travellers from Waitoa can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Wellington for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington (414.5 km)|
|Address||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
|Phone||+64 4 473 5912|
|Current time in Waitoa||Saturday 08 24, 2019 16:35 PM|
How to get from Waitoa to the embassy in Wellington
How to apply
New Zealander nationals and foreign visitors living in Waitoa, New Zealand can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Wellington or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Waitoa, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Waitoa to Vietnam (Average flight time between Waitoa and Vietnam is about 16 hours, 16 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Public Holidays in Waitoa 2019
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||8 days, 12 hours|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||129 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||152 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||153 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||154 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||155 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||156 days|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||157 days|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||221 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||249 days|