How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Oslo
Embassy of Vietnam in Oslo - Norway
|Address:||St. Olavs Gate 21C, 0165 Oslo, Norway|
|Phone:||+47 22 20 33 00|
|Fax:||+47 22 20 33 01|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 09.30 – 12.30; 13.30 – 18.00|
How to apply
Travellers from Oslo, Norway can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Oslo or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Oslo, Norway, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Norwegian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Oslo who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Oslo, Norway. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Oslo
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||47 days|
|Father's Day||10 November 2019||Sunday||116 days|
|Christmas Eve||24 December 2019||Tuesday||160 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||161 days|
|St. Stephen's Day||26 December 2019||Thursday||162 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||168 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||191 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||192 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||193 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||194 days|