How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Panama City
Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City - Panama
|Address:||Local 3, Piso 10, Edificio Banco Atlantico, Calle 50 y 53, Panama|
|Phone:||+507 6990 3656|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8:30 A.M – 12:00 P.M ; 1:30 P.M – 5:00 P.M|
How to apply
Travellers from Panama City, Panama can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Panama City or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Panama City, Panama, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Panamanians applicants or foreign travellers residing in Panama City who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Panama City, Panama. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City
|Separation Day||03 November 2019||Sunday||40 days|
|Flag Day||04 November 2019||Monday||41 days|
|Colon Day||05 November 2019||Tuesday||42 days|
|Los Santos Uprising Day||10 November 2019||Sunday||47 days|
|Los Santos Uprising Day Holiday||10 November 2019||Sunday||47 days|
|Independence Day||28 November 2019||Thursday||65 days|
|Mothers' Day||08 December 2019||Sunday||75 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||92 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||99 days|
|Martyrs' Day||09 January 2020||Thursday||107 days|