How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Manila
Embassy of Vietnam in Manila - Philippines
|Address:||670 Pablo Ocampo, Malate, Manila, Philippines|
|Phone:||+63 2 5216 843 ext 101|
|Fax:||+63 2 5260 472|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 14:00 - 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Manila, Philippines can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Manila or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Manila, Philippines, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Filipino applicants or foreign travellers residing in Manila who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Manila, Philippines. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Manila
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||99 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||220 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||243 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||244 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||245 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||246 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||247 days|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||248 days|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||312 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||340 days|