How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Warsaw
Embassy of Vietnam in Warsaw - Poland
|Address:||Resorowa 36, 02-956 Warsaw, Poland|
|Phone:||+48 22 651 60 98 / ext. 13|
|Fax:||+48 22 651 60 98 / ext. 10|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8.30 AM - 5.30 PM|
How to apply
Travellers from Warsaw, Poland can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Warsaw or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Warsaw, Poland, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Polish applicants or foreign travellers residing in Warsaw who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Warsaw, Poland. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Warsaw
|Mother's Day||26 May 2019||Sunday||5 days, 10 hours|
|Pentecost Sunday||09 June 2019||Sunday||19 days, 10 hours|
|Corpus Christi||20 June 2019||Thursday||30 days, 10 hours|
|Father's Day||23 June 2019||Sunday||33 days|
|Assumption Day||15 August 2019||Thursday||86 days|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||104 days|
|All Saints' Day||01 November 2019||Friday||164 days|
|Independence Day||11 November 2019||Monday||174 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||218 days|
|St. Stephen's Day||26 December 2019||Thursday||219 days|