How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Doha
Embassy of Vietnam in Doha - Qatar
|Address:||Villa No. 8 (Near Saha 109 street), West Bay Lagoon, Doha, Qatar|
|Phone:||+974 4412 8480 and +974 4412 8365 and +974 4412 8366|
|Fax:||+974 4412 8370|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Doha, Qatar can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Doha or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Doha, Qatar, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Qatari applicants or foreign travellers residing in Doha who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Doha, Qatar. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Doha
|Early March Bank Holiday||01 March 2020||Sunday||10 days, 0 hours|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||42 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||70 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||71 days|
|Eid Al Fitr||24 May 2020||Sunday||94 days|
|Eid Al Fitr Holiday||25 May 2020||Monday||95 days|
|Eid Al Fitr Holiday||26 May 2020||Tuesday||96 days|
|Eid Al Fitr Holiday||27 May 2020||Wednesday||97 days|
|Eid Al Fitr Holiday||28 May 2020||Thursday||98 days|
|Eid Al Adha Holiday||30 July 2020||Thursday||161 days|