How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Moscow
Embassy of Vietnam in Moscow - Russia
|Address:||Bolshaya Pirogovskaya, 13, Moscow Russia|
|Phone:||+7 499 2451 092|
|Fax:||+7 499 2463 121|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Moscow, Russia can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Moscow or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Moscow, Russia, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Russian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Moscow who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Moscow, Russia. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Moscow
|National Day||12 June 2019||Wednesday||17 days, 15 hours|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||99 days|
|Day of Unity||04 November 2019||Monday||162 days|
|Mother's Day||24 November 2019||Sunday||182 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||220 days|
|Bank Holiday||02 January 2020||Thursday||221 days|
|Bank Holiday||03 January 2020||Friday||222 days|
|Bank Holiday||06 January 2020||Monday||225 days|
|Orthodox Christmas Day||07 January 2020||Tuesday||226 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||243 days|