How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bratislava
Embassy of Vietnam in Bratislava - Slovakia
|Address:||Dunajská 7114/15, 811 08 Bratislava - Staré Mesto-Staré Mesto, Slovakia|
|Phone:||+421 2 5245 4263|
|Fax:||+421 2 5273 1293|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday: Moring: 08:00 - 12:00, Afternoon: 13:00 - 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Bratislava, Slovakia can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Bratislava or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bratislava, Slovakia, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Slovak applicants or foreign travellers residing in Bratislava who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Bratislava, Slovakia. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Bratislava
|Slovak National Uprising anniversary||29 August 2019||Thursday||43 days|
|Slovak Constitution Day||01 September 2019||Sunday||46 days|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||47 days|
|Day of Our Lady of Sorrows||15 September 2019||Sunday||60 days|
|All Saints' Day||01 November 2019||Friday||107 days|
|Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day||17 November 2019||Sunday||123 days|
|Christmas Eve||24 December 2019||Tuesday||160 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||161 days|
|St. Stephen's Day||26 December 2019||Thursday||162 days|
|Day of the Establishment of the Slovak Republic||01 January 2020||Wednesday||168 days|