How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bangkok
Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok - Thailand
|Address:||83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand|
|Phone:||+66 2 251 7202|
|Fax:||+66 2 251 7203|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday 08.00 - 12.00 and 14.00 - 17.30 Hrs.|
How to apply
Travellers from Bangkok, Thailand can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bangkok, Thailand, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Thai applicants or foreign travellers residing in Bangkok who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Bangkok, Thailand. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok
|Makha Bucha Day||09 March 2020||Monday||20 days, 0 hours|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||44 days|
|Chakri Day||06 April 2020||Monday||48 days|
|Songkran||13 April 2020||Monday||55 days|
|Songkran Festival||14 April 2020||Tuesday||56 days|
|Songkran Festival||15 April 2020||Wednesday||57 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||72 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||73 days|
|Labour Day||01 May 2020||Friday||73 days|
|Visakha Bucha Day||07 May 2020||Thursday||79 days|