How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Caracas
Embassy of Vietnam in Caracas - Venezuela
|Address:||6ta Avenida entre 8va y 9na Transversal, Quinta El Cigarral, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela|
|Phone:||+58 212 6357 402|
|Fax:||+58 212 2647 324|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Caracas, Venezuela can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Caracas or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Caracas, Venezuela, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Venezuelan applicants or foreign travellers residing in Caracas who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Caracas, Venezuela. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Caracas
|Carnival||24 February 2020||Monday||3 days, 23 hours|
|Carnival||25 February 2020||Tuesday||4 days, 23 hours|
|St. Joseph's Day||19 March 2020||Thursday||27 days, 23 hours|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||41 days|
|Holy Week Holiday||06 April 2020||Monday||45 days|
|Holy Week Holiday||07 April 2020||Tuesday||46 days|
|Holy Week Holiday||08 April 2020||Wednesday||47 days|
|Maundy Thursday||09 April 2020||Thursday||48 days|
|Good Friday||10 April 2020||Friday||49 days|
|Independence Declaration Day||19 April 2020||Sunday||58 days|